Where can I get civil liability insurance?

As part of my YA I will be working as an English Language Teacher at Valencia Uni, and I've been told that I need civil liability insurance. Apparently you can sort out this cover from the UK on English websites etc, but I'm really struggling to find any at all. Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

This question was asked by Eleanor Nation from Newcastle University , asked on 29th August 2015 and has been read 3301 times.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.