What financial support can I get in France?

I'm working in Paris for a year from August. Will I be entitled to any benefits from the French government alongside my wage, Eramus+ grant and Student Finance?

This question was asked on 15th June 2015 and has been read 1551 times.

  • Global Graduates · 7 years ago


    You may be eligible to receive a CAF grant to help with your accommodation costs. There's great info on the CAF grant and how to apply in this article.

    Hope that helps!

    The TYA Team

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.