What are you supposed to put for No. INE when filling out forms?

Hi, I am going to France in September as part of my year abroad. When filling out forms for accommodation in France, the #INE / BEA is required. I think this is the french national identification number. Since I am not French and am studyig abroad as part of Erasmus, what do I put instead?

This question was asked on 18th July 2019 and has been read 935 times.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.