Second country for year abroad?

I will be doing a language assistantship in France for the first part of the year up until April, and then I have to spend a minimum of 8 weeks in the country of my second language study (Italy), however I'm not entirely sure what I can do in the second country? Has anyone else had this???

This question was asked by James Tribe from Nottingham Trent University , asked on 15th December 2015 and has been read 1891 times.

  • Global Graduates · 7 years ago

    Hello James - it's probably best to check with your University Languages Department as they will know if something specific is required of you. Most people will undertake an internship or work placement to improve their second study language, but usually it needs to be pre-approved by your university to satisfy their requirements. If you're looking for a role, why not check out Global Graduates?

    Have a great year :)

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.