Is it possible to transfer from university in Italy to one in the UK? Preferably UCLAN?

I am a third year undergraduate at a medical school in Italy, and I would like to transfer to a UK one without losing the years I have completed.

This question was asked on 29th September 2015 and has been read 1434 times.

  • Global Graduates · 4 years ago


    The best thing would be to send an email to the international department(s) of the UK uni(s) that you're interested in attending, asking about their requirements for transfer students. They'll be able to give you an idea of what you have to do in order to complete your studies in the UK, including fees and grades.

    Hope that helps!

    The TYA Team

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.