Is it possible to transfer from a UK university to another one in the EU?

I'm studying Languages in the UK, I'm in my third year (Abroad) in Italy. Is it possible to transfer to my host university (Bologna) for my final year and graduate abroad? Has anyone done something similar?

This question was asked on 19th February 2015 and has been read 2269 times.

  • Global Graduates · 7 years ago

    Hi there,

    I'm afraid situations like these are judged on a case by case basis. The best thing to do would be to contact your Study Abroad/International unit back at your UK university, as well as talking to the admissions office in Bologna. They will be able to give you more specific advice moving forward.

    Good luck!

    The TYA Team

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.