I'm going to Australia for my placement year and I am very confused on what visa I need to apply for?

I will be paid for the year

This question was asked on 16th December 2014 and has been read 815 times.

  • Bogi Szabo · 5 years ago

    If you're studying then it's the study visa, if you're not then you should contact the company as they need to sponsor you for a working visa...

    Unless you are getting the working holiday visa by yourself. But I would speak to your company first.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.