I need to get an A1 form for temporarily working in the EEC when not self employed OR working for a current employer. How?

I am neither self employed NOR am I working for my current employer whilst there and will be only working there for 5 days. How do I apply for the A1 as the only information given is for the 2 above options?

This question was asked on 28th March 2016 and has been read 1672 times.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.