How to study in the US?

Hi there, I'm currently a student at Staffordshire university in the UK studying Music Technology at foundation degree level. I'm looking to do my final year/top up year, to make it a full degree,abroad in America. However I have no idea how to approach this. I'm just wondering if this is at all possible? And if so how do I make it happen? If that isn't possible, and I have to apply to do another degree out in america how do I go about doing that. Do I contact the chosen university directly etc... Any response would be greatly appreciated!

This question was asked by Tom Hammond from Staffordshire University , asked on 27th February 2015 and has been read 1907 times.

  • Global Graduates · 7 years ago

    Hi Tom, 

    Have you contacted the Staffordshire Study Abroad department? That should be your first point of call, as each university has a difference policy on which students can go abroad, as well as where and for how long.

    If you want to do a whole other degree abroad in the USA (e.g. a full three years), it would be best to identify where you want to go and then contact the admissions department of that university directly. 

    Good luck!

    The TYA Team

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.