How can you transfer money from your UK account to your foreign one?

I bank with HSBC and want to transfer my funds to my new account in New York without being charged something like 5% to do so thanks

This question was asked by Ameet Ubhi from Kingston University London , asked on 17th August 2015 and has been read 1377 times.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.