How and where do you get an STI test in France? Do you have to go through a doctor?

In the UK it's really easy to get yourself checked out but I'm not planning on returning home for a while and this obvously isn't the sort of thing you want to just leave

This question was asked on 11th March 2015 and has been read 9420 times.

  • Global Graduates · 8 years ago

    Hi there,

    France also has Family Planning/Sexual Education/Health and Welfare centres that you can go to for advice and screenings. Ask at your doctor's surgery (or at the university, if you're a student) if you're not sure where to find your nearest centre.

    The TYA Team

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.