Erasmus+ Insurance

I need to get accident and liability insurance for my erasmus+ internship but I am unsure which insurance to get and where from. My sending institution and university are not covering me for this as I am doing this as i am a recent graduate. I'm having difficulty finding the right cover and don't want to pay a lot and end up getting the wrong insurance. Will this be covered through travel insurance with liability and accident included, or do i have to purchase a separate business type of insurance?

This question was asked by Steven Sinclair , asked on 14th June 2017 and has been read 2157 times.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.