Can you still claim uk benefits on your year abroad?

I currently receive DLA due to a disability and I receive child benefit and child tax credit. Will I still receive them while studying in France and Spain?

This question was asked on 13th November 2015 and has been read 1492 times.

  • Anonymous Answer · 6 years ago

    You can get student maintenance loan and tuition fee loan if you have to pay tuition fees.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.