Can you help with A1 form advice?

I have been told I need an A1 form to work for 6 weeks in Europe, I have been unemployed for 10 years and my husband has been claiming invalidity benefit and income support for the pair of us, I have this opportunity to return to work but must verify tax and national insurance contributions which I obviously don't have, what do I do ?

This question was asked on 10th April 2016 and has been read 1400 times.

If you would like to contribute to this question, please login or register.