Day surgery in Spain – what to expect

What to do when you're living in Spain and need to undergo a (rather embarrassing) surgical procedure: top tips from an experienced graduate.

by Anonymous


Get a European Health Insurance (EHIC) card

by Global Graduates

Questions about Healthcare


How do you cope with having a long-term medical condition in Switzerland (o...


Hi Ceri,There is an article on that addresses studying abroad with an illness.Hopefully there are some tips that can help you!The TYA Team


How and where do you get an STI test in France? Do you have to go through a...


Hi there,France also has Family Planning/Sexual Education/Health and Welfare centres that you can go to for advice and screenings. Ask at your doctor's surgery (or at the university, if you're a stude...


What do I do about healthcare in Switzerland?


Hi Ceri,It's always advisable to sort out insurance before you leave for your year abroad! There's loads of information on our site that should be able to help.TYA


How do I claim back healthcare costs in France?


Your best bet now is probably your year abroad insurance

Join our weekly newsletter

All the latest articles, questions and jobs to help you become a global graduate