University of Leicester

University of Leicester University of Leicester by AJC1

This article was written by Global Graduates, published on 26th October 2011 and has been read 17390 times.

The University of Leicester offers the chance to go abroad for most of its students. That is to say, you don’t need to be studying Modern Languages to go abroad for a year. Generally speaking, other departments outside of Languages tend to have partner universities across the world for you to spend your year abroad in.  

Here are their schemes:

Studying abroad with Erasmus Studying abroad if you're not a linguist  Working abroad on a placement in accordance with the university Teaching abroad with the British Council
Read articles about the year abroad written by Leicester students and graduates Make sure you have a look at the university of Leicester's International Office page for more info on who to speak to and what you could do on your year abroad! These are the departments involved in the Erasmus Programme, but students are recommended to contact the Erasmus Team or Study Abroad Team in the first instance. Check out the university’s Year Abroad Portfolio for more info. For outgoing students, these are the countries involved in exchanges. For incoming students, this is the procedure of your application for an Erasmus placement and for study abroad.

Contact details:

Erasmus/Study Abroad
International Office
University of Leicester
University Road

Erasmus Tel: +44 (0)116 252 5142
Erasmus Email: [email protected]

Study Abroad Tel: +44 (0)116 252 5687
Study Abroad Email: [email protected]

View Larger Map

If you would like to comment, please login or register.