German practice online
hallo welt by EisFrei
This article was written by Global Graduates, published on 27th March 2010 and has been read 33226 times.
If you're planning your year abroad and want to brush up on your German skills at no extra cost, how about practising online with a native speaker? There are many websites dedicated to connecting people from different countries, as well as offering exercises and word games to help you improve your German, and much, much more! Read on to find out what's out there...
- Learn German online with Deutsch Lernen, with its host of exercises, comprehension tests and course suggestions.
- Try the online platform, Babbel, with various German courses according to your level and interests.
- Yahoo is brilliant as you can discover a plethora of German language sites in the German version of Yahoo. There's also great access to numerous papers and dictionaries.
- The Goethe Institute offers some really useful language tests, as well as cultural information regarding the Germanic language.
- Apps like Memrise and Duolingo make it easy to learn German from your smartphone, and track your progress in fun ways!
If you would like to comment, please login or register.